Tuesday, February 15, 2011

OK,I so missed peeps on FB..What it BE peeps!! haha

Did I ever mention how much I LOVE to laugh? I do. For those who have spent time with me or know me from long ago you KNOW this about me!! I imagine when I get to Heaven I will laugh ALL the time. I thank God for the gift of laughter/humor he has given me. It is this gift  that has allowed me to have mental and emotional relief as I go about living and encountering some of  this worlds rude and crude circumstances. Its like my way of releasing my deepest burdens, hurts and pains.I don't mean a foolish "fools"sense of laughter at serious matters,but one of refreshment,hope and Joy. The laughter is released like a sprinkler onto dry grass and it refreshes my soul and I think those around me as well. In the darkest times in my life I've always been able to sustain my gift of laughter!!!  This is Gods GRACE to me..I Praise HIM.

Genesis 21:6
Sarah said, “God has brought me laughter, and everyone who hears about this will laugh with me.”

2 comments:

  1. Laughter truly is God's medicine to our souls. I'm glad to know you love to laugh as much as I do. We have that in common.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kim! We need to laugh together sometime. Are you there at First Baptist on Wedn.nights?

    ReplyDelete