Saturday, February 26, 2011

I NEVER thought I would,or could...................................

I never thought I would marry the man I did.

I never thought I would have children. I did. TWO BEAUTIFUL BOYS.


I never thought I would be a widow. Yet I am.
 
I never thought I would be a single mom and a widow at the same time.But I am.
 
I never thought I would ever own a home,yet I did,2 of them.

I never thought I would be a stay at home mom,yet I have been and still am.

I never thought I could tell the whole truth* about past hurts and pains in front of others,yet I did,and I am free to love deeper because of it.

I never thought I would or could finish my Bachelors degree. I did. with two active boys.

I never thought I would have a son who loves Chess and Golf and karate.Yet I did,and he is beautiful.

I never thought I would have a another son that is reserved yet spunky and amazingly artistic and so full of Gods grace.Yet I did. He too is beautiful.

I never thought I could or would know God in the way of a caretaker,husband,comforter. But I do.

I never thought I would ever get older. Yet I have.

I never thought I could or would ever experience deep sadness and loss,and disappointments. Yet I have.

I never though I could call on Jesus to rescue me. Yet I did. And he did rescue me.

I never thought I would desire to NOT be independent. Yet I have learned no one can live in Christ Jesus and be on their own island.

I never thought I could stay up late and get no sleep with a crying baby and still be able to put words together. But I do.

I Never thought I would or could home school my son. Yet I am. at least for a little while*

I never thought I would or could be the woman I am today. But I am. And I like her.

I never thought I would be blogging.yet I am.......LOLOL



Look at the nations and watch-
and be utterly amazed.
For I am going to do something new in your days
that you would not believe,
even if you were told.

Habakkuk 1:5


 

 

2 comments:

  1. i *love* this, felicia!!!!! i'm so proud of you! god has--and is--writing a beautiful story through you!!! i love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love you too Megan!! Thank you. Thank you for encouraging me as you do. God is doing a beautiful thing in my life. He included you guys in the process. i thank him.

    ReplyDelete